Tuesday 23 February 2010

STARKEY - EAR DRUMS AND BLACK HOLES


Soooo it seems like there's album fever at the moment because everyone seems to be releasing one in the next few months! Starkey's second album shall be with us April 19th on Planet Mu and this one I cannot wait for! Finally 'Capsule' will be released! I haven'theard it since I last saw him play but im pretty sure that it's BIGGG! 'Stars' which feature the ever soulful Anneka is release March 8th featuring a remix from Raffertie as well. I personally prefer the original but hey! She also features on the track 'Hear Space' on Vex'd's next album 'Cloud Seed' coming out on Planet Mu March 22nd which be BIGGG! There's just too many albums coming out I can't wait!


Starkey ft. Anneka "Stars" (12", digital single) Preview by starkbot

He's also hooked up with Grime hot boy P Money to make a what I can only describe as an unexpected track. I would have hoped for a dancefloor banger instead he's switched it up and given us an airy synthy number that is full of summer vibes. BBQ music :-) Just listening it to this tracks gets me excited for the summer time because the fact that it's still snowing is a joke!



Tracklist
01. OK Luv
02. Murderous Words (feat. Cerebral Vortex)
03. 11th Hour
04. Numb (feat. P-Money)
05. Stars (feat. Anneka)
06. Multidial
07. Spacecraft
08. Neck Snap
09. Fourth Dimension
10. Club Games (feat. Cerebral Vortex & Buddy Leezle)
11. Alienstyles
12. Capsule
13. New Cities (feat. Kiki Hitomi)
14. Pleasure Points
15. Fidelio


Bonus: you might recognize these from 8bitch's mix hehe

How Low, Luv? - DJ Cable Vs Ludacris & Starkey

I'm A Balla vs. Trilingual Dance Sexperience (Patchwork Pirates Refix) - Lil Flip vs Dorian Concept

No comments:

Post a Comment