Monday 22 February 2010

Jamie Anderson


I got played this song over the weekend and loved it straight away. Having just done a tiny bit of research (myspace) it turns out that the man behind this song is from Bristol! I'm glad I found out about him now because having listened to more of his stuff he is quality.

He's been releasing music since 1997 on his own label called 'Artform' so he's been in the game for a while. Last year he had a release on Sven Vath's Cocoon label with Deepgrove, this being his biggest release to date. His 'Vacations EP' was released at the beginning of the month and features the song 'Vietjam' which I was played. Check it below. Expect to see more techno and house posts in the future!

On April 3rd Sven Vath and Loco Dice take over Matter which is set to be a sick night! I saw Sven Vath at Exit a couple of years ago and it was sick! I then tried to catch him at The End only to arrive to late and only manage to see him leave the club! The tickets are £20 which is pretty steep but definately worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment