Sunday 15 November 2009

MODERAT


Moderat consists of Apparat and Modeselektor and my my my don't the three of them make an incredible team! I only found out about this collaboration on Friday and I feel like I've had my head stuck my arse for not knowing about this!

They formed way back in 2002 when the three of them recorded an EP for record label BPitch Control and then were on hiatus. They finally joined up again 6 yeras later to work on the album and thank God they did!

The lead single on the album 'Rusty Nails' has been remixed by heavyweights such as Booka Shade and Shackleton. Seamonkey another track from the album was remixed by man of the minute - Untold. The self entitled album was released April 2009 and the stand out track for me is the bass heavy 'No.22' which in my eyes is perfect combination of techno and dubstep.

Read the album review HERE
Buy the album HERE

Download
Moderat - No.22 HERE BIGGG!

http://www.myspace.com/moderat

If you liked No.22 then make sure you cop this as well.
Depeche Mode - Peace (Ben Klock Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment