Friday 7 May 2010

Introducing : Kwa.me



Kwame is the brother-in-law to my house mate but there will no bias! He has been making music of all genres but it's in the last couple of years that he has tried his hands at 140bpm. Due to the fact that producing was hobby it had to take a back seat. Due to the themes of the songs they seem to be a sort of social commentary which is rare as most other tracks out there don't have a strong message - the recurrent theme in Kwa.me's music is money.

The songs posted are availabe in full quality should you want it. Have listen and leave comments if you're on soundcloud!

Nicole Ewang - Million Euro (Kwa.me Extended Mix) 320kbps by kwa.me

A Present Crisis in Conciousness 320kbps by kwa.me

The Monetary System 320kbps by kwa.me

No comments:

Post a Comment